The Lilly sale is here and I cannot contain my excitement!!! This sale only comes around in January and August. (or September) so it is a huuuuuge deal! This will be my 9th time shopping this sale and I have learned some tricks after all these years to make it as successful as it can be.
First things first, the turnaround time for orders can be up to six weeks. It can and will take that long for all of your orders to arrive. If you need something sooner, try calling signature stores to find the item that you want. (message me too if you're looking for something specfic, I am happy to help!) Please be patient! Nothing is more frustrating (I can imagine) than getting calls all day long about order status. Every Lilly employee is working extremely hard to get your order to you and making sure that it is correct. Lilly (online) expresses many, many times about the turnaround period.
Now for the tips:
1. Go and create or update your Lilly online account. Add all the cards you will be using and make sure your shipping/ billing addresses are correct.
2. The sale will go live at or around 8:00 a.m. on lillypulitzer.com and you will be placed in a virtual line. Do not refresh your page!!!! when it's your turn to shop, you will be redirected to the website. It would make my ENTIRE day if you would shop through my direct link, which is here: https://rstyle.me/+3i6B1UlMOBPPomxjr6PZcg (just copy and paste into your browser or just click and it will take you directly there!)
3. Use as many devices that you can. Laptop, phone, iPad, whatever you can find! That way, once you complete one order, the other device is still in the line, and you will be back to shopping quicker. I used to always use the Lilly app and website, but I hate the new app and don't think it is very user-friendly. (It was not working the last two sales)
4. The items that you place in your cart are not reserved until you check-out. If you find something on your list and you'd be upset if you missed out on it, check-out and then wait in line again. Stuff sells so quickly!!!
5. All items are final sale, so don't just "buy to buy" be sure you will love and wear (or use) everything you are wanting to purchase.
6. Lastly- have fun!! This is such a fun sale and I love to see all of the hype on instagram/ facebook!
That is all for the tips! Happy shopping friends!!!
Thank you all soooooo much for the support!!!