Updated: Jan 1, 2019
well that is a wrap! it is the last day of 2018 and i just know that 2019 is going to be amazing! i already have some trips planned and i am ready to get back to classes next week!
for now, i am sharing my 2018 favorites and the things i used the most!
1. Tieks-I have 7 pairs now and they are easily my favorite brand of shoes! so comfortable and versatile wear everyday! rose gold glam are by far my favorite pair!
2. Louis Vuitton key pouch-this is my college must-have. I at first fell in love with it when i studied in NYC 2 years ago, and now i use it everyday at SCAD. i can throw my credit card, student id, and some cash and head out the door. i can also connect my car keys, apartment key, etc to the gold part and i am set. (brynn on the go) the best part and the reason it is my favorite, is because i can get into all of my builds at SCAD without even taking it out of the pouch. amazing!! i have it in monogram and damier azur to match my bags!
3. AirPods- i absolutely love my airpods and use them almost everyday! they are way better than the typical apple headphones. you can easily workout (even run) in them, wear them in the car, plane, etc. they are my favorite headphones ever and the battery is great!
4. Southern Belle Mousse- this is my all time favorite hair product! i have super curly hair and this is the only mousse that doesn't make my hair crunchy. 10/10 recommend!
5. Dyson hair dryer- i got my dyson last year for christmas and have not gone a day without using it. not even kidding! it is the most amazing product and i loved it so much i bought a second for my best friend. it is an investment, and after just one use your hair will thank you. i have never had such soft and healthy curls. favorite hair dryer ever and i won't ever buy a different brand!
6. When life gives you lululemons- i could not put this book down. i've read it 5 times this year and i think it will always be one of my favorites!
7. louis vuitton neverfuLl- This has been my go-to bag this year! i bought my dream bag in paris in june and have used it everyday since. i just got a graceful for christmas and i am super excited to try a new style LV, even though the neverfull will forever be my favorite style!
8. First aid beauty lotion- I use this lotion 2 times a day and my skin has never been better. i have horrible dry-skin and i swear this is the only thing that works!
i hope y'all loved this post! I dropped the ball with gift guides this year so thought this would be a fun post if you needed ideas on what to spend your christmas money on!
happy new year's to you all. thank you so much for all of the love during my first year + of blogging!!!!